Sunday, November 02, 2008

Right and Wrong

This past weekend, after witnessing some events that, to me, demonstrated much wrong in this world, I definitely found right and chose to reflect upon those things during my drive through the canyon en route home, observing a pink tinged night sky that served as a backdrop against the mountains. That was the first right thing. New beautiful innocent babies. They are SO right. U2's "With Or Without You" . . . another very right thing. Red wine and bloody mary's. VERY right. Singing out loud and car dancing. Makes the world right. Good music that makes you feel. Friends that make you laugh and laughter itself. That can't be wrong. Right? So while I could make a list of wrong things, I so much rather harp on the right things. Some may call it optimistic. Others, delusional and escapist. I call it me. For better or for worse.

No comments: